Website Design, Photography & Development
Exciting Website Design & Internet Marketing
Draws New Business For Your Company
A great website is a must for any company and is often the first impression prospective clients have of your business. Think of your company website as your online brochure—expertly designed and executed by Ted DeCagna Graphic Design.
Applying the same principles of great graphic design as for his company brochures, Ted is meticulous in his website work. Your website pages will be clean and eye-catching, with background textures chosen specifically to enhance your brand—and that are consistent with your branded look. Pages are optimized to load quickly, navigation is easy, and strong copy shines the best light on your products and services. Ted ensures that all photography (much of it taken by Ted himself) is of the highest quality resolution, so that all work appears sharp and dynamic on your website.
SEO and Internet Marketing
Once your website is launched, it’s time to get it in front of your prospects online. After all, what’s the use of a great
website design if no one can find you in today’s Internet ocean? Ted’s search engine optimization (SEO) experts employ all the best practices to help your website show up in the search engine results when prospects are searching for your goods and services. SEO and internet marketing services include:
- Keyword /key phrase research and optimization
- SEO copy writing/editing – includes H1 and H2 headlines, alt text to optimize your website content, keyword insertion and search engine-friendly content.
- On-page optimizing — meta tags, page descriptions, title tags.
- Local search marketing and link building — achieve better ranking results in search engines. We create accounts with local providers and local directories; research and submit your site to all industry-specific directories; and create and optimize profiles (with back link) in first- and second-tier directories.
- Competitive analysis – maintain your competitive edge online when you find out how your business doing compared to your top competitors.
- Google analytics/reporting –find out how your website is performing and how site visitors are using and interacting with it to inform your content strategy and search marketing tactics.
Contact us today to get your project started.